‘Closing Loops – Transitions at Work’ – this is the leading motive of the World Resource Forum 2019. From the 24th to 27th of February 2019 the forum takes place in Antwerp, Belgium. Among other issues the conference will highlight the importance of Industrial transformation and the role of industry 4.0 as a technological driver for circular economy.
The eCircular lab workshop at WRF 2019!
We are happy to announce, that eCircular will be represented at the forum. The workshop, managed by the Sustainable Productions Systems Theme, will take place on 26 Feb. 2019, 11:30 – 13:00 CET. It intends to highlight the role of digital technology as driver for circular economy through energising pitches and hands-on co-creation sessions.The workshop will start with short pitches combining nine start-ups and projects aimed at closing the loop for different materialsystems.
The workshops schedule
Three thematic blocks have been set up:
Block 1: Prioritise waste prevention, make most out of existing material flows
Block 2: Reuse and remanufacturing to extend material lifecycle
Block 3: End-of-life solutions to close the loop
hands-on co-creation sessions: Following up on the workshop attendees will have the chance to connect by joining a hands-on co-creation sessions. A great opportunity to get in touch with eCircular and it’s initiatives!
- Dr. Holger Berg, Project Coordinator (PhD), Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy
- Dr. Petrissa Eckle, Executive Director sus.lab, ETH Zürich
- Delphine Antoniucci, Project Manage, ENGIE Lab CRIGEN
- Tim C. McAloone, Professor (PhD), Danmarks Tekniske Universitet
- Luca Campadello, Projects & Research Manage, ECODOM
- Kilian Kaminski, Founder & CEO, refurbed
- Isabel Ordoñez, Project Manager (PhD),Technische Universität Berlin
- Beatriz Riesco Garcia, Innovation Project Manager, CI3-Ferrovial
- Iván González, CEO, Recycl3R
More information about the ECircular lab